- This program is used by shippers, brokers and wholesalers who are registered in the CHTWPCP program.
- Each facility receives a CFIA CA number and a mill agency number.
- Shippers, brokers or wholesalers cannot stamp lumber or be a kiln facility.
- Registered shippers, brokers and wholesalers have the ability to purchase wood from other registered facilities and consolidate the volumes onto a single certificate.
- CMSA is a third-party agency that audits these programs. Audits include document reviews and chain of custody assurance. Audits may be performed quarterly.